Add your first privacy-focused website analytics
- On the left side pane, navigate to the website analytics section.
- Click on "Add New Site" to begin setting up analytics for your website.
- Provide a name or label to identify this analytics setup.
- Click on "Save" to save your settings.
- Next, you need to embed the analytics snippet into your web pages. Copy the provided analytics snippet.
- Paste the analytics snippet into the HTML code of every web page you want to track and analyze.
- Ensure that the analytics snippet is properly placed within the HTML code to ensure it is loaded correctly on each page.
- Once you have successfully embedded the snippet, visit the overview page of your analytics setup.
- If everything is set up correctly, you should start seeing statistics and data appearing on the overview page.
- For more detailed information and advanced features regarding analytics, please refer to the analytics section!
By following these steps, you will be able to add and set up privacy-focused website analytics for your website effectively.